Alliance’s Commitment to You
Alliance for Affordable Services offers access to many
professional and lifestyle benefits for entrepreneurial families,
including access to affordable health insurance.
Here’s how the Cover America Plus Plan delivers real value for
your premium dollar:
• Benefits paid on usual and customary charges*
• Designed for tight budgets
• Coverage can be individually tailored
• 24-hour, worldwide coverage**
• Your choice of doctors and hospitals
• You can take your coverage with you regardless of your job situation
• An insured person may go to any provider; however, discounts and/or lower fees for covered expenses may be available when an insured person chooses a provider who is in the PPO network. Plan benefits will stay the same.
*Benefits are based on the usual and customary charges for the medical service or supplies. "Usual and customary" means the charge which is the smallest of: The actual charge; The charge usually made for the covered expense by the provider who furnishes it; The prevailing charge made for a covered expense in a geographical area by those of similar professional standing.
** Limited to the first 30-days of travel outside the United States or Canada for an injury and/or acute onset of a sickness.
Underwritten by Mid-West National Life Insurance Company
Home Office: Oklahoma City, OK.
*Rated "A-" (Excellent) by A.M. Best Company based on its current opinion of the Insurance Company's financial position and operating performance.
Contact the Agent Now